A professional qualification programme that develops comprehensive technical competencies in Halal for all trades and industries across the supply chain. It covers the understanding, quality management and governance, assurance system, standard and audit of Halal products and services. Targeted towards those interested in the Halal trade, Halal industry practitioners, Halal auditors and Halal certified bodies worldwide. HTCP is a tiered and exam-based system to validate participants’ proficiency and raise the credibility of HTCP qualified personnel.
- Principles and Philosophy of Halal and Haram in Islam
- Sources of Islamic Jurisprudence on Halal and Haram
- Basic Terminologies and Concepts
- Statutory Obligations of the Government towards Shariah Law
- Maqasid Shariah: Objectives of the Shariah Law