HALAL CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT
- Conducts halal awareness and competency training programs for industry participants, students and public either through in-house or public programs.
- Develops and reviews halal training module from time to time to ensure the halal training programs offered are updated according to the laws and rules as well as the industry requirement.
- Offers advisory services to companies and entrepreneurs in the process of obtaining halal certification.
- Offers halal incubator program to entrepreneurs who require space and guidance in obtaining halal certification (in the pipeline).
- Offers trade agency services to international companies wanting to have a base in Malaysia for the purpose of obtaining Malaysia’s halal certification (in the pipeline).
LATEST TRAINING & PROGRAMME
No event found!